- Cut the chicken/meats, fish, or vegetables into generous pieces.
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a pan, add spices from the whole spice sachet and cook for 20 seconds.
- Add the meat and brown lightly before adding the base sauce. Simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in the main sauce, seafood if using, and coconut and simmer for another 3-5 minutes or until the meat or other is cooked through.
*If you don’t like whole spices, powder these in a pestle and mortar and add them in at the end of step 3, or remove them with a spoon before serving.
Tailor to Taste
- For best results. Use a fatty cut of pork and cook slowly until really tender
- For fantastic fish curry, add firm white fish and coconut milk/cream
- Add 2tbsp desiccated coconut for coastal coconut bite
- For extra heat, simply add the chilli.